Okay. I have been in the mood to REALLY cry in movies. I cry easily in movies. So here is what tends to get me:
Pearl Harbor (cried so hard!!!!!!!!!!! one of my faves)
Marley in me
A walk to remember (only a little. but i wanna bawl)
Twilight (idk why…)
Things that ppl said they bawled in that didn’t really touch me a lot:
The Notebook (it was cute, but i did not find it THAT sad)
The boy in the striped Pajamas (I was more disturbed and disgusted than sad)
I tend to like sad war movies. Romance is a maybe depends on how sad. So like pearl harbor it was war/drama/suspense/romance/etc
So i really wanna cry. Need some good movies!
Pharmacy technician education
- I am thinking about making a movie for my senior project. I am only a freshman, so please help me? logan_pryde : I have been thinking about my Senior Project...
- What is the best horror, drama, family or comedy movie to watch? Ahmadsiar A : What is the best movie you guys...
- what japanese drama/movie is there to watch? feeling emo right now-wanna watch-? Love : a japanese drama/movie which is touching, heartwarming, make...
- What is the best romantic drama movie of all time (Something that will make me cry ^_^)? sakurika1128 : I’m renting movies at video rental shop.. I...
- What are some sad movies about love/with a good life lesson that can be learned? caitlinisalive : It doesn’t necessarily have to be about love,...